Twenty Seven is the house name of our Bed and Breakfast accommodation..
We are based in Stornoway, the main port and town on the Isle of Lewis, one of the islands of the Western Isles (Outer Hebrides) archipelago, 73 miles off the North West of Scotland out in the Atlantic Ocean.
Twenty Seven, Stornoway B&B, is a family home, situated on a quiet, residential street overlooking the harbour. Stornoway town centre and the ferry terminal are only a short walk away.
- We have four double rooms available (Two are twin bedrooms), all have views across the harbour, looking out to sea, and each room has a private shower room.
- Each of our rooms has been recently modernised, is snug, light and airy and is well-equipped to meet the needs of the leisure or the business traveller. Our rooms have comfortable beds, high-quality linens, and have fully-equipped shower-based bathrooms.
- The upstairs rooms have views across the quieter part of the harbour out to the open sea. The lower rooms have views of the smaller yachts and dayboats in the harbour, and across the water to the woodlands of the Stornoway Castle grounds.
- All rooms have flat screen TV/DVDs and we provide hospitality trays, luxury white bath robes and slippers to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- There is a comfortable TV lounge with a DVD player and dining area where you can relax. Groups and families travelling together find this room very useful.
We are proud to offer our guests a superb breakfast, please see our sample breakfast menu Special diets can be catered for, and a vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free option is always available. We can provide packed lunches and filled flasks for your days out.
Wonderful view, great room, lovely food!.
A Happy Guest
From Â£35 per person
Credit cards accepted
(Bookings may be made by phone)
300m from the ferry terminal
Check in for the early ferry closes at 6.45am.
Stay at the Stornoway B&B, start your day in comfort
Wi-Fi in all rooms
Most rooms ensuite
Flat screen TV/DVDs
Views across the harbour
- 27, Newton Street, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis
- Tel: 01851 701782